Rating Type: AppliedHETM JOB-Ready Rating Professional (Pilot)
Employment Clusters: Art & Design, Fashion, Media & Entertainment
Description: Pearl Academy is India’s leading institute in Design, Fashion, Business, and Media and has been a catalyst for the success of the students across creative industries for 27 years. The institution offers over 40 uniquely designed courses through campuses in Delhi-West, Delhi-South, Mumbai, Jaipur & Bengaluru.
Interim Rating Results
Pearl Academy is one of the institutions which has taken part in the AppliedHETM JOB-Ready Rating Pilot. Because AppliedHETM is still awaiting data from other pilot studies before publishing a definitive rating result, AppliedHETM is instead providing the raw satisfaction scores which are calculated based on the surveys of students, alumni, employers and faculty (internal and external).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The raw satisfaction scores published here should not be directly compared between institutions because cultural, industry/subject and other factors also influence these satisfaction scores, in addition to the quality of the institution being evaluated.
- 92% student satisfaction with teaching and learning at Pearl Academy.
- 85% student satisfaction with class size and facilities at Pearl Academy.
- 89% student satisfaction with campus and community at Pearl Academy.
- 90% student satisfaction with industry exposure at Pearl Academy.
- 82% students will recommend Pearl Academy to friends and family.
Data Source: AppliedHETM JOB-Ready Student Survey for Pearl Academy (2020)
- 91% alumni satisfaction with education from Pearl Academy.
- 79% alumni capable of entrepreneurship (starting their own business), or have already become entrepreneurs.
- 77% alumni satisfaction with current work-life balance.
Data Source: AppliedHETM JOB-Ready Alumni Survey for Pearl Academy (2020)
- 97% employer satisfaction with Pearl Academy graduates’ skill level.
- 100% employer satisfaction with Pearl Academy interns (would hire).
- 100% employer satisfaction with Pearl Academy graduates’ career prospects (believe they will do well).
- 98% employer satisfaction with future prospects of their industry.
Data Source: AppliedHETM JOB-Ready Employer Survey for Pearl Academy (2020)
- 99% internal expert satisfaction with teaching and learning at Pearl Academy.
Data Source: AppliedHETM JOB-Ready Faculty Survey for Pearl Academy (2020)
- 93% external expert satisfaction with overall quality of Pearl Academy.
Data Source: AppliedHETM JOB-Ready Referee Faculty Survey for Pearl Academy (2020)
To learn more about the AppliedHETM JOB-Ready Rating Pilot, please click here.
To further explore your institution’s participation in the AppliedHETM JOB-Ready Rating Pilot, please contact us.