Rating Type: AppliedHETM JOB-Ready Rating University (Pilot)
Employment Clusters: Agriculture & Fisheries, Buildings & Infrastructure, Computers & IT, Education & Counselling, Electrical & Precision Industries, Financial Services, Food & Beverages, Healthcare (Professional), Healthcare (University), Legal Services, Management, Media & Entertainment, Mining, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences, Processing Industries, Production Industries
Description: Hasanuddin University which is abbreviated as Unhas, is one the largest autonomous universities in Indonesia. It is located in Makassar, South Sulawesi, Indonesia. Unhas was established in September 10, 1956, and named after Sultan Hasanuddin, a former King of the Gowa Kingdom.
Interim Rating Results
Universitas Hasanuddin is one of the institutions which has taken part in the AppliedHETM JOB-Ready Rating Pilot. Because AppliedHETM is still awaiting data from other pilot studies before publishing a definitive rating result, AppliedHETM is instead providing the raw satisfaction scores which are calculated based on the surveys of students, alumni, employers and faculty (internal and external).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The raw satisfaction scores published here should not be directly compared between institutions because cultural, industry/subject and other factors also influence these satisfaction scores, in addition to the quality of the institution being evaluated.
- 99% student satisfaction with teaching and learning at Universitas Hasanuddin.
- 97% student satisfaction with class size and facilities at Universitas Hasanuddin.
- 99% student satisfaction with campus and community at Universitas Hasanuddin.
- 98% student satisfaction with industry exposure at Universitas Hasanuddin.
- 98% students will recommend Universitas Hasanuddin to friends and family.
Data Source: AppliedHETM JOB-Ready Student Survey for Universitas Hasanuddin (2020)
- 99% alumni satisfaction with education from Universitas Hasanuddin.
- 92% alumni capable of entrepreneurship (starting their own business), or have already become entrepreneurs.
- 97% alumni satisfaction with current work-life balance.
Data Source: AppliedHETM JOB-Ready Alumni Survey for Universitas Hasanuddin (2020)
- 100% employer satisfaction with Universitas Hasanuddin graduates’ skill level.
- 100% employer satisfaction with Universitas Hasanuddin interns (would hire).
- 100% employer satisfaction with Universitas Hasanuddin graduates’ career prospects (believe they will do well).
- 100% employer satisfaction with future prospects of their industry.
Data Source: AppliedHETM JOB-Ready Employer Survey for Universitas Hasanuddin (2020)
- 99% internal expert satisfaction with teaching and learning at Universitas Hasanuddin.
Data Source: AppliedHETM JOB-Ready Faculty Survey for Universitas Hasanuddin (2020)
- 100% external expert satisfaction with overall quality of Universitas Hasanuddin.
Data Source: AppliedHETM JOB-Ready Referee Faculty Survey for Universitas Hasanuddin (2020)